NEW Postdoc position: We are looking for a candidate with research experience in any of the following- Medical devices / Robotics / Rehabilitation Devices / Mechanisms Design / Orthotics / MSK Biomechanics. please contact (email@example.com) with your CV and short statement on your research experience .
We are looking for well motivated and energetic researchers (PhD students, Postdoc fellows, and Research Interns) who would contribute to the science and enjoy learning new things everyday. If you have any of the qualifications/research interests or some overlap with your interests/experience listed below please contact us with your CV and short statement on your research interest.
– Clinical/pre-clinical research experience
– Osteoporosis / Osteoarthritis / Bone / Cartilage
– Image Processing / Medical Image Analysis / Statistical modelling/Visualization
– Medical devices / Modelling / Medical Imaging
– Rehabilitation devices / Mechanisms design/ Orthotics/ Prosthesis
– Biomechanics / Finite Element Methods
We are looking for candidates with Masters or Bachelors degree in Engineering, Design, Applied Mechanics and should have critical reasoning and strong background in fundamental disciplines. Hands on experience in any of the following, Engineering Design, Medical Image Processing / Analysis / 3D reconstruction / Visualization, Biomechanics, Geometric Modelling, CAD/CAM, Design Analysis, Prototyping and Testing, and Mechanisms Design, would be an asset.
Candidates with excellent academic credentials (Bachelor / Master Degree with 1st Class Honours/Distinction or equivalent) from reputed universities will be generously funded by the SUTD President’s Graduate Fellowship.
SUTD offers competitive scholarships and an interdisciplinary curriculum. For more info, pls visit SUTD-PhD.
– Singaporians and PRs also have access to the PhD Industrial PG Program for working professionals. please visit SUTD-IPP-PhD.
– International aspirants please visit Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) for more info on scholarships.
One more opportunity for SG as well as International PhD aspirants is SMA3 Fellowship. please visit SMART website for details.
We are also looking for postdoctoral fellows who have good experience with medical device design/analysis or mechanism design/analysis and engineering product design background but willing to contribute to designing medial devices. If interested, please contact me directly with your CV
@ Postdocs: SUTD-MIT Post-Doctoral Program offers great research opportunities, please visit the SUTD-MIT PDP website.
Applicants with relevant academic experience, final year Bachelor’s students as well as applicants with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree are encouraged to apply.